Sunday, January 23, 2011

Intergalatic catchup.

As usual I have been infrequently updating this blog and of course falling way behind. So a bit of a catch up is in order.

Firstly a very belated welcome to 2011, the new year went off well. I spent the night in my own dimention with a group of peaceful indivdiuals that call themselves the Serene Fellowship. A commune who say they have rid themselves of the hectic world around them to be at peace with nature. I will speak more of them in a future post, as such info deserves more than a pasing mention, so stay tuned to this blog for updates.

Life on Earth has been going on pretty much the same as ever. Though there have been a number of unexpected events such as the passing away of one of a creature I had encountered during one of my trips to Australia. His name was Ginger, a guineapig that featured in a number of blogs. A fine gentle creature to be sure.

Another peice of news is that a wedding bells are going to chime for my brother, who has planned to marry in New Zealand. I have been chosen to be the equilviant of what people on earth refer to as a best man so that should be fun.

Ten pin bowling starts soon. There is a meeting this Wednesday followed by a few games. The first round starts the following week or so. I haven't even held a bowling ball since November last year. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Speaking of sporting type of passtimes I plaed my first round of golf out at Makara golf course last month (team building exercise). Went better than I had expected but still took a lot of shots to get the ball in the hole. Had fun, though I doubt I'll race out and join the Pro Tour in a hurry.

That's about all I can think of for now. Catch you all next post. Whenever that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment